Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Why


Sometimes I wonder and think too much about life, it's crazy. 
My mind often wonders the life I live and its mystery.
Why am I here on earth? Why am I created? What will happen when we die? Why I am Me? Does alien exist? Does the universe have an edge and a center?
Have you ever thought the same? 
Earth is not the only planet in our galaxy nor is the only planet in our solar system. But so far, is the only discovered planet that contains living things. 
There are so many mysteries about life that we flawed human will not going to reach beyond that regardless of many many of research. 
Some people believe in Oblivion after death. It's scary but I don't believe it. What will happen when we die? Nobody knows. 
Some believes what their sacred book teach, belief and faith, heaven and hell. 
We human are a curious creature, we have done so many researches, we've sent human to space, sent machines to deep ocean. 
We've checked the list of whys but adding more into that list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprinkle of love